Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Smiles

Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Just wanted to share with you what we've been up to this week.


                 On Tuesday, Sarah made these cute little chocolate chip cupcake tarts and candles!
 
 
 
Don't they look just like a real cupcake?! I think the kisses would have to be my favorite!
 
 
 
 
 
Mom and Rebecca made these Strawberries and Cream Soaps! Our kitchen smells like we made a strawberry shortcake!
 
We are looking for more Spring time scents to add to our products. Does anyone have any ideas?
  

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for oatmeal, honey, and milk soap. Something soothing and not too much fragrance as I have sensitive skin and eczema on my hands. Regular soaps say they are hypoallergenic, but still burn me. Can you help! I'd love to see what you girls can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous! Our sister has eczema too. She is the reason we got into making our own soaps. We are currently working on a soap that is made of Pure-natural goat's milk, 100% pure-natural Grade A honey, and oatmeal. Thank you for your comment, and we will see what we can do! ~ Sarah

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write your friendly comment! We'll be getting back to you as soon as we can. Have a great day!