Friday, March 1, 2013

Facebook msg from Ugadian & Soap Fundraiser!

Hey y'all! We hope you guys are having an awesome week! We wanted to share with you what we are doing. We are having a soap fundraiser. It started today & ends April 1. We need to raise $2,000 by April 1 for our plane ticket to Uganda, Africa. Here is one of the orphanages where I was requested to help out this summer.

In fact, I wanted to share with you a conversation I had via Facebook with a Ugandan gentlemen who is waiting for an American volunteer to help with the orphanage. The message was edited to protect his privacy. This is the message I woke up to on Facebook this morning...
 

"Hello sarah my name is [name removed for privacy]. i work at [exact location removed ] children's home for five years...Oh..you have touched my heart and that was my prayer..i was praying God to give me some one who can stand with me to support childrens..i love children as you love them..i have learned many thing about childrens and i have experience of five years..Wow God will do it. and i pray God to fulfill your heart's desire to uganda..l pray God's provision to you..finance provision..uganda is waiting your support.."
 

 

Can you imagine how touched I was reading that this morning? This just made me more inspired to raise the funds I need to get over there and help as soon as possible.
 
So..... on that note...


                 I wanted to share some of the deals we have going on! If you donate or purchase $100 worth of products on our website, we will send you a FREE bar of soap, of your choosing, shipping included!

Please Please help us out!
 

                So come check us out at www.scentsonamission.com. And help us reach our goal!

Have a great evening,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write your friendly comment! We'll be getting back to you as soon as we can. Have a great day!